mx-3 v.s protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mx-3 v.s protege

how much heavier is an mx-3 then a protege?

well i answerd my own question the mx-3 is only 60 pounds heavier than the protege thanks any ways

Comment

No, thank you.

Comment

your very welcome
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

i was just wondering because there selling me a mx-3 gs with the leather seat and stuff for 300 bucks. but since ive always had protege i thought the mx-3 was way heavier than that but 60 pounds is not that much im getting it on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by tatito187
            i was just wondering because there selling me a mx-3 gs with the leather seat and stuff for 300 bucks. but since ive always had protege i thought the mx-3 was way heavier than that but 60 pounds is not that much im getting it on friday.

Nice score. Those seats are money, I have the rears in my Protege.

What's wrong with it?

Comment

dude thats like free right there, how you get the prize so low??:suckie:
              Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

nothing really the guys into honda's and he don't know that mx-3 can be faster than anything else he's got

Comment

nothing really the guys into honda's and he don't know that mx-3 can be faster than anything else he's got
                  Haha, what a tool.

Comment

he's lose is my gain

Comment

he's lose is my gain
                      Exactly.

Post some pics of that bad boy when you get it.

Comment

wil do and soon to come klze baby.

Comment

well i answerd my own question the mx-3 is only 60 pounds heavier than the protege thanks any ways
                          wtf? ur funny man.
                          '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                          '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

florida

Comment

Working...
                              X