X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 lx.

more to come..
    should be a interesting project.
    Last edited by nxgnmtrsprts; 10-08-2006, 09:42 PM.
    1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

hmmm...rims.....hmm....no

you just buy it? good luck on the project! post up lots of pictures!!!
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

yeah i just bough it.. 150 bucks.
      149k miles
      new timing belt.
      new water pump
      new radiator
      new plugs wires cap and rotor
      $50 ebay coilovers
      chevy orange rims

and it runs great. no problems.no leaks. n
      1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

Comment

holy crap SCORE!!
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

yep..

plans are..
          exhaust
          intake
          cams
          ITB's
          SAFC

blahblah blah

i want to see how much power and how fast i can go N/A
          Last edited by nxgnmtrsprts; 10-08-2006, 10:24 PM.
          1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

Comment

sweet rims.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

theyz my mad tite JDM chevy orange wheels
              LOL
              1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

Comment

Originally posted by nxgnmtrsprts
                theyz my mad tite JDM chevy orange wheels
                LOL
                Welcome, and good score! That Chevy Orange has to go though-LOL!
                Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

$150? Fk man I wish I could find one that cheap. Nice score. Like everyones saying,do away with that rim color. Few questions for ya. was there much rust? What cams are you planning on runnin? With the itb setup what kind of standalone are you going too run? Good luck on the project.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i was planning on getting the cylinder head from corksport with there NA cams.
                    as for itbs thats still in the works.. the plan is to use some GSXR tb's.
                    for the standalone.. im planning on megasquirt, .. some plans may get changed along the way so we'll see how everything works out.

http://www.megasquirt.info/
                    Last edited by nxgnmtrsprts; 10-09-2006, 08:04 AM.
                    1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

Comment

i have maybe 2 -3 rust spots, but theyre nothing but surface.. infact i just fixed the ones on my sunroof yesterday, so now the car has a flat black roof. ha, its ok tho after winter i plan on a repaint.

also im taking color suggestions for the rims...
                      1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

Comment

Black or gunmetal. Or sell them to me for 25. Lol. Let us know the progeress when you do the itbs. I'm interested the most about that.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

well on stock cams and throttle body with a mild street port and timeing gears with a bumped rev limit. 138.2 whp is the best that i have achieved (thats on a motor with 150 k on it) im going to be putting in a fm stroker 11:1 compression gude street cams and a serious port and polish on bot the head and intake mani. bull frog throttle body. not sure on what kinda power that will yield yet.
                          mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

well hopefully if everything works out as planned i should make some decent numbers.
                            1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

Comment

Wow was that a clown's or a hippie's car?

Id go with the gunmetal color. Get the duplacolor wheel paint, its pretty durable stuff. I painted my wheels that color!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by TurboProto; 10-09-2006, 10:01 AM.
                              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X