91 lx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im torn between gunmetal and bronze.

i just fixed my broken intake tube with 2.5" piece of exhaust tubing,and i advanced my timing. its a little more fun to drive now.. heh..
    till more mods of course..
    1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

Comment

Here's stock LX wheels
      Attached Files
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nxgnmtrsprts
        im torn between gunmetal and bronze.
        Gunmetal FTW!

Comment

gunmetal is what im gonna go with

and since i need a new tire, im just going to buy 4.
          last nite i fell victim to some type of debris.. it lookedlike a hubcap when it came flying at my car, but im still unsure what it was. but it wedged itself unter my front drvside control arm and proceeded to cut into the sidewall of the tire.. however there was NO smoke and no rubber burning smell.. so i thought i was just dragging this object... so yeah the tire blows out i pull over and jack it up put on the spare and then look at the tire and and whatever iw as dragging cut a clean ring around the tire seperating it from the bead. i'll take a picture tomorrow.. its just wild.. lol
          Last edited by nxgnmtrsprts; 10-11-2006, 09:08 PM.
          1991 Mazda Protege Lx.

Comment

don't forget, "post pics or we'll rip your balls off."
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by nxgnmtrsprts
              gunmetal is what im gonna go with

and since i need a new tire, im just going to buy 4.
              last nite i fell victim to some type of debris.. it lookedlike a hubcap when it came flying at my car, but im still unsure what it was. but it wedged itself unter my front drvside control arm and proceeded to cut into the sidewall of the tire.. however there was NO smoke and no rubber burning smell.. so i thought i was just dragging this object... so yeah the tire blows out i pull over and jack it up put on the spare and then look at the tire and and whatever iw as dragging cut a clean ring around the tire seperating it from the bead. i'll take a picture tomorrow.. its just wild.. lol
              Wow, that's some crazy adventure you had there.

Time for pics!

Comment

Time for some decient tires!
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X