BP05 Mazda 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP05 Mazda 323

My swap is done and i finally got some pictures. tell me what u think.. I'd like to give a big thanks to Clubprotege with out U guys my swapp wouldn't have been done.. thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mazda1320; 07-01-2007, 11:18 AM.

good stuff, BP power FTW
    Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
    sigpic

Comment

I posted more pics on my Myspace account, http://www.myspace.com/josetkdkid
      for all u myspace junkies out there, check'em out

Comment

nice clean setup very good job love the painted valve cover i also have a 323 se hatchback check it out on my profile but mine is on boost

Comment

Looks good. Put the fuel injector harness where it belongs, under the fuel rail, not above.
          BP-05 Turbo-Sold
          2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Do i spy NO covers whatsoever on the timing belt side?!
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Congrats on the swap. Now you need to change your avatar

If you're not on my myspace friends list I'll send you a request later.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hey guys thanks 4 all of the props, i just wanted to keep you guys updated on what i've done to the car.
                MSD Blaster 2 coil, and 8.5 mm sparkplug wires, Bosch Platinum 4 spark plugs and a 5Zigen muffler axle back, i didn't have enough piping to do my header back, i have ordered Vibrant S.S. piping 2 1/4 inch, magnaflow high flow Cat, and Pacesetter Header, i'll post pics soon, camera is all messed up, but i will post pics

Comment

swap???

i am looking to do the same, can you give me some insight as to what problems you had like parts issues, ecm change, mounting etc... any help is appreciated.

Comment

get rid of those platinum 4s. they're absolute garbage. Just run the recommeded ngks.

JACK.
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                      get rid of those platinum 4s. they're absolute garbage. Just run the recommeded ngks.

JACK.
                      I just installed NGK Iridiums into my B6D motor and it runs like a beast now, but that's with a timing advance and 91 octane.

Nice job with the swap, it's time to get cracking on the finer details of the car now....

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X