Locks, Clock and Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locks, Clock and Lights

Hi guys. Ya first post but anyway, I'm having problems with my 92 Protege DX's interior lights and door locks and the clock. For some reason they all stopped working today. When I open the door, the lights dont go on and all the locks are supposed to unlock, but they dont. And when the car is running, the clock also doesnt work.Any help would be appreciated. THanks in advance

Originally posted by shaokang View Post
    Hi guys. Ya first post but anyway, I'm having problems with my 92 Protege DX's interior lights and door locks and the clock. For some reason they all stopped working today. When I open the door, the lights dont go on and all the locks are supposed to unlock, but they dont. And when the car is running, the clock also doesnt work.Any help would be appreciated. THanks in advance
    Welcome. Check the 'room' fuse. I pull that fuse out sometimes when I am working inside the car so that I don't run down the battery while leaving the doors open. I just looked at the FSM, and all the items you mentioned go through that 'room' fuse.

--Ferdi
    Last edited by ftjandra; 07-21-2007, 08:36 PM.
    If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
    -----
    Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
    Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
    Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Thanks. I think thats it cause my bro checked it out and said that is a possibility. Again thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by shaokang View Post
        Thanks. I think thats it cause my bro checked it out and said that is a possibility. Again thanks very much.
        It's easy to check by yourself. Just pull out the fuse, I think it's the middle one of the bottom row, and see whether the link is broken (it should be a 10A fuse). The fuse box is by your left foot next to the clutch/brake pedal.

--Ferdi
        If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
        -----
        Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
        Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
        Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

EDIT: actually my bad......its a 10A...........i know i'm retarded.......Thanks. I plugged it in and it worked
          Last edited by shaokang; 07-25-2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X