questions regarding the APEXI S-AFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

questions regarding the APEXI S-AFC

CAN WE REMOVE THE AIR FLOW METER AND RUN THE CAR JUST WITH A SUPER AFC IN PLACE ..... AN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AIR FLOW METER .... THANK YOUUUUUU

HOLLA AT CHA BOY

Please don't post **** like this again! Type normally. I think you can remove the air flow meter, but someone more experienced might know.
    protege is sold, selling the last bits that I have left. Buy them.

Comment

That would be a big negative on removing AFM with safc
      Yes Its 4wd woot woot
      sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

simple

how the fu*k do u expect me to ask... just a simple question and i need a fast answer .. so im spreading the word some ppl dont really pay attention some times. plus its friday .. whos still home ... to trouble shoot .and answer my question .. no body cause u obviousley cant answer it .. now can u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :microwave

Comment

its friday im almost done with my 24 oz hiny ... so please dont piss me off ... were all friends arent we ... fuk no .. lol .. im almost blasted ... ttyall l

Comment

Originally posted by jraz305 View Post
            CAN WE REMOVE THE AIR FLOW METER AND RUN THE CAR JUST WITH A SUPER AFC IN PLACE ..... AN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AIR FLOW METER .... THANK YOUUUUUU
            NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Happy?

Comment

Originally posted by jraz305 View Post
              its friday im almost done with my 24 oz hiny ... so please dont piss me off ... were all friends arent we ... fuk no .. lol .. im almost blasted ... ttyall l

jraz305 every time you post you act like a dick head. This will be my final warning to you. CHILL OUT. Anymore bull**** out of you and I will be forced to ban you.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

^^^
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Thank you! I was trying to tell him to stop posting like an idiot. Just post normally, get a normal answer. The more you post with a thousand smileys and all caps and random ****, the less likely you are to get a quick answer that relates to your subject.
                  protege is sold, selling the last bits that I have left. Buy them.

Comment

Working...
                  X