Finally getting my 4wd running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally getting my 4wd running!

So, I've had a 4wd protege sitting out back of my garage for a month. It needs a headgasket. I just bought a new gasket kit, timing belt, water pump and some other stuff. Hopefully it'll be running by the week after thanksgiving. After I save some cash, I'm probably gonna do a GTX swap on it a make it some kind of super-sleeper. I'll let everyone know my progress.

pics?

Comment

sweet beans. keep us up top
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

dammit, wth is this, everybody has 4wds!!!
        Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah seems to be they are all comming out now just in time for winter...

Comment

i don't have one i guess ny state is out of awd

Comment

Originally posted by Clean 4WD View Post
              Yeah seems to be they are all comming out now just in time for winter...
              Exactly. The last few months they have been popping out of no where. I'll keep my fwd .

Definetly post up some pics and let us know how things are coming along
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I'll get some pics up soon. Too dark right now.

Anyone know what kind of power the BP-T can take?

Comment

Working...
                X