No announcement yet.

Pics of your 1st Gen with EGT Side Skirts and Body Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 3-4 inches or so. Its just some spare tires laying around the shop. Theyre stock mx6 rims with some 195 55 rubber. That size somes stock on most protege 5s so i just grab the old ones from clients. I'll be running way bigger ones than that when im done dont worry.

Comment

Hey TR_326. Do you have 5 lug rears as well? If you could do a write up on how you did the conversion. Any parts used . Just make a new thread.

Ok back at the subject at hand. I'll have nice clean pics this weekend of mine with its new look.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

no, still on the 4 lug rears. I wont be making a thread. Pm me if you want info.

Comment

Originally posted by TR_326 View Post
          no, still on the 4 lug rears. I wont be making a thread. Pm me if you want info.
          Come On..............
          "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
          That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

I know there's more 1st gens with some trick mods than this.

Show yourselves!
            My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

x2
              I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

I still haven't snapped new shots of mine with the interplay bumper and egt skirts . Its been to damn cold to do a good detailing. Maybe in a couple months.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                X