Performance Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Parts

Is there any websites that i can get performance parts for a 94 mazda protege?

Thanks, Shane
    1994 Protege - KLDE Swap.

www.corksport.com is one of the best.

What are you looking to accomplish? Is your Protege a DX or LX? There are factory parts you can swap that will give you noticeable performance gains for virtually no cost.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I know about corksport i ordered some sway bars about 4 weeks ago and they should be here before the end of this week. Mine is the budget buster but i'm putting a KLZE motor in it. I was going to do the the rx-7 MAF but i'm doing a whole motor swap so theres no point. i know your brother eric berg i'll be getting parts from him. you live like 45 mins from me.

Comment

Originally posted by NineFourProtege View Post
        I know about corksport i ordered some sway bars about 4 weeks ago and they should be here before the end of this week. Mine is the budget buster but i'm putting a KLZE motor in it. I was going to do the the rx-7 MAF but i'm doing a whole motor swap so theres no point. i know your brother eric berg i'll be getting parts from him. you live like 45 mins from me.
        Hey, if you want to barrow a RX-7 AFM(well, a hybrid AFM like what I was using in my car), let me know...I'll let you use one just give it back when you do the ZE swap.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

alright theres no harm in it. when do you want to do it?

Comment

Well I already have a calibrated hybrid K-code AFM that I used on my Protege before the BPT, so it would simply go on...I'd even let you use my intake setup, since the AFM is bigger the H-box on the intake won't fit the AFM so you have to put a coupler there. As long as you have a cone filter adaptor and filter you'd be good to go.

I don't know when...it's at my brother's shop still and I don't think I'll make it out there this week.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
              www.corksport.com is one of the best.

What are you looking to accomplish? Is your Protege a DX or LX? There are factory parts you can swap that will give you noticeable performance gains for virtually no cost.
              x2 i just command my downpipe and the ship fast....you have alll for your bg

The Beast : sleeper 323 93 25th
              The Apprentice : Mazda 3 skyactiv 2012

Comment

Working...
              X