Factory Service Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory Service Manual?

I inherited this manual when I bought the car. It says on the outside that it's a 1992 323/Protege Workshop manual, but I don't think the binder is original. The foreword is by Mazda Motor Corporation in Hiroshima, Japan. Says it's copyright 1991 Mazda Motor Corporation, printed in USA, July 91.

It's about 3 - 3.5 inches thick. I don't think the binder is original, but it says "Mitchell Manuals for Automotive Professionals". Is this a FSM? If so, how much is this thing worth? Looks like I'll be parting out or selling stuff since I can't resolve my auto trans hold light/shifting issue.

I apologize if I'm in the wrong category here.

sounds about right. the FSM is thick like that. has every diagram for every area of the car. its a great book to have.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I have a FSM. It's Blue and says Mazda all over it. It's about 4" thick
      Drew
      '95 EGT 1.8
      T
      '93 ELX 1.9 SC
      '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

The '92 manuals are blue. The FSM is in a binder which depict a Protege DX on the cover. It is as thick as you are talking about. I have them at my dealership.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I think mine had the binder switched. It's not blue.

Comment

AI might want to buy this. What year is it for?
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

92. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Comment

mine was grey
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                X