any nz people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any nz people!

club protege! its funny see i just bought a 90 mazda familia interplay with a 1500 dohc engine. its just a work hack!! with an idle problem! but anyway im just wounderng why when i google mazda familia! it cums up with PROTEGE. so is the 4 dr a protege and 2 dr hatch 323?

protege is the American familia. The protege is a 4 door sedan. The 323 is the 2 door hatchback
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

HAHAHA!!!! He said "CUMS"
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sweet as i thought you guys called it that..

Comment

American people are weird. We call the boot a trunk, familia is a protege and just try to remember how many ounces are in a quart/pint/gallon and how many teaspoons are in a ounce
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Metric ftw
            Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
            sigpic

Comment

haha not werid just diff!!!lol you must think that us here down under are alittle backwards!!! but but the auzziez are real downerz!!

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                Aand just try to remember how many ounces are in a quart/pint/gallon and how many teaspoons are in a ounce
                Oh, I don't think any CP members have trouble when dealing with ounces.

I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

im from NZ

your best option is to go to www.amazd.co.nz

its NZ based and we are very helpful on that site.

1996 ST205 Toyota Celica GT4 | 1991 BG 323 Astina GT, BP N/A 138WHP *Gone*.
                  1990 BG Ford Laser S (jdm), soon to be 220whp KL-ZE track hack

Comment

Working...
                  X