Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tail light condensation problem !!

hi,
    i have one of my tail lights condensation problem. can anyone tell me how to maintain this problem or i have to buy a new one ???

thanks
    Barbo

Visit - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2622547

Thanks

shouldnt those lights have a little breather tube on the inside of the car, that points down?
    Next!
    sigpic

Comment

good looking car btw, if you get your hands on any of those rear wipers you may be able to market them over hear, that option is uber rare in our country.
      Next!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5l1mm View Post
        good looking car btw, if you get your hands on any of those rear wipers you may be able to market them over hear, that option is uber rare in our country.

Canada got them and it'd probably be cheaper to source one there.
        I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Originally posted by barbo View Post
          hi,
          i have one of my tail lights condensation problem. can anyone tell me how to maintain this problem or i have to buy a new one ???

thanks

Unfortunately most of that style tailight have that problem, the 91 92 style lights did not for some reason, if you look closely the tailights are assembled in about 3 parts, I had that problem and I just spread some silicone over all the joins and rubbed in with my fingers. Then I cleaned up the mess. It worked, but I eventually changed for the square sytle 91 tailights and garnish as I personally preferred that style. I never liked the 93 style as to me they looked out of proportion.

Pat.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X