This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Old '94 is now a Parts Car

So... I haven't posted on here much in the past, but I like the community here and wanted to give you all a shot at this before going to craigslist or a junkyard.

My 1994 Mazda Protege LX (1.8L DOHC, 5sp. Manual) was recently rear-ended and I've decided to part ways with it.

The rear passenger side of the car was struck at about 25mph, so there is the obvious damage from the collision around that area, but also, the front passenger tire was pinned against a curb at the time of the wreck and everything down there (CV Axle, Tier Rods, Sway Bar, etc..) that holds the tire in place was damaged as well.

The car has about 140k miles on it, but many parts are still serviceable.
    - The engine hasn't given me any problems lately, though it does leak a small amount of oil from unknown locations.
    - The Transmission works smoothly although it may not be in great condition (have ground a few gears from time to time, my bad... I know)
    - The interior is in decent shape for being 15 years old. Only a few minor blemishes on the front seats (small ciggarette burn, light stains, etc..)
    - The Exterior (minus the damage to the rear) is in good shape, showing no major scratches or dents/dings

The car is currently located in Fort Collins, CO.

If anyone is interested in taking this off my hands feel free to drop me a line. You can message me here on forums, or shoot me an e-mail at cm32438 (at) hotmail (dot) com

And for those who may be wondering, I'm not leaving the Mazda family just yet. The car I picked to replace this old workhorse is a beautiful 2010 Mazda 3s Grand Touring

I can post some pictures (of either car if anyone would like to see them

Glad to see someone offering it up to the community but we have rules you must follow. Read them and post a proper thread. Thread closed
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
    X