Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found my new wheels...

Some will like em, some will hate em

Black center, polished lip, on my white car. I'd get the +10 offset, they should sit pretty well with the AE86 fender flairs, which are about 40mm wide. Or maybe 35mm, I'll have to remeasure them. Yep, tax returns well spent me thinks
    -'91 Festiva L
    -'91 Pro AWD New Project

puttin corolla flares on the protege huh... might as well do a yota swap while you're at it
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

they will look hella sick love the drags n the rotas man props to u
      sigpic

Comment

They will definitely look sweet!!

Comment

I like the wheels... but I feel the would look better on a old mk1 celica or ae86.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
          1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
          1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
          1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
          1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

what flares did you get for an AE86?

Comment

I approve, I think they'll look good

Nick
              Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
                what flares did you get for an AE86?

Go about half way down, the Jubiride-style flares.

Edit: To be honest, I may end up going with Mk2 Gti flares instead, but we'll see. I like the 'rolla ones better.
                Last edited by teqnyck; 01-20-2010, 02:07 PM.
                -'91 Festiva L
                -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

the flares look similar to the universal ebay specials... just can't really picture them without seein a reference to them installed on anything
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

wheels look great! if the flare install turns out....the whole package will look like sex!
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                    X