remember my intake problem? solved HAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember my intake problem? solved HAHA

ok if you look at one of my prior posts you will see that i was having a problem with a piece of **** intake i bought on ebay well the problem is solved thanks to some duct tape... this is just temporary, im actually having a guy that owns a race shop make a custom one for me, his hobby is welding, nice combo. anyways you guys can laugh at these because me and my friends do...

working in the pouring rain
    [IMG]http://www.bestmortgaging.com/rain**********

the beginning of a masterpiece
    [IMG]http://www.bestmortgaging.com/tape**********

the final product for the time being
    [IMG]http://www.bestmortgaging.com/intake**********
    Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

nice.
    Digin' the tape

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

that stupid ebay intake was a mess... i had to tape the hose so it wouldnt get a kink in it, i had to tape the plug wires to the distributor cap because the intake would knock them off and i had to tape the tubing of the intake so it wouldnt fall apart
      Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

That 90 elbow should have put a light bulb in your head, oh and stay away from most ebay crap.
        James G.
        sobe83@yahoo.com
        AIM: DVS 323BPT
        MySpace
        Cardomain
        <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

so badass.
          00 dakota 4x4
          90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

yo that's rice yo
            NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

hahaha ghetto fabulous.
              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
              So his engine he goosed
              With much too much boost,
              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

its so beautiful thought isnt it??? stupid ebay ****... yea i saw that 90 degree and was like hmm im sure that doesnt hinder air flow... question though... if i have a custom intake made for my sohc piece of crap will i be able to use it when i convert to the dohc???

Comment

yes, but you will have to design it so that it will swap, take a look at a stock DOHC intake and use that as your basis for design.
                  When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                  Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                  Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                  So his engine he goosed
                  With much too much boost,
                  And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

lol thats so ghetto!!
                    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.