Going to the track/dyno...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the track/dyno...

Saturday, im goin and get my car dynoed, and run it on the track. My mods are only Full exhaust - pacesetter header - intake. My only worry is that lately after the exhaust was complete i noticed that launching from 3500 isnt doing it anymore, used to be able to launch it at 3500 and it would grip and go, but now it spins. i was thinking of putting my newer kumhos on the front (175/65 1000 miles on them) on the front, and putting my yokohamas (185/60 4000 miles) on the back, because the kumhos may have some better stick to them since there newer, But the yokohamas wider...and until recetly gripped great. You think it would help my grip to put the newer kumhos in the front?? Any other track tips would be greatly appreciated CANT WAIT!!

No tips to give, but I can wish you luck! Post up your results when you get back.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

will definately do that!!

Comment

do you have the RX7 VAF or the stock one? if both, try to compare the 2 on the dyno with everything else being equal..... i'd be interested in seeing your results.
        Original owner: 1991 Protege LX (now w/SOHC) and a few more BG's ....

Comment

naw i dont have the rx7 vaf yet....thats mext on the list..i might try and pick one up friday from the junkyard...and get it tuned. The dyno is being held at a carshow, and they are giving free runs/dyno al day whenever u pay admission...so hopefully i get to go more than once, bu ti doubt it its gonan be packed!

Comment

When at the track mess with the tire pressure.
            Good luck post up the results.

Did u ever get around to put the front lip on?

Comment

u mean from the integra?? My buddy got a 93 bumper on his 90 tegra, so he is tryin to get the bumper back form another one my friends...so whenever that happens...

Comment

Working...
              X