protege opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

protege opinion

finally found a local pro. its a 91 pro lx with 127,000 miles for $200. engine is strong, needs tranny, hood, fender and has an exhaust leak otherwise good condition. was thinking i could either get a junkyard tranny and fix it up so i can have a 4 door since i got a kid on the way or swap everything over into my 323. do you guys think this is a good deal/idea? thanx.
    Que Tu Habla Willis

Thats cheap I paid five hundred for my LX 1.8 DOHC motor w/ ECU.

The Protege got cruise control power everything. Fix it up and sell it for more money.

What kind of shape is your 323 in?

Comment

nah if i fix up the pro, im going to keep it cos i could really use the room..thanx.
      Que Tu Habla Willis

Comment

The 323 has rear seats... although mine doesn't right now.

Plus if you put the BP in your 323. You can smoke proteges for fun.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

My protege barely has enough room for my baby's seat in the back. I cant even begin to imagine how much harder it would be to get one out of a 323. Keep it as your "family" car and for now fix up the 323. Then in a year or so get another grocery getter and hook the pro up. I now have a Protege and am looking for a 323; its funny how us pro/323 guys after we get one we want the other too. I'm hopeing to eventually have a pro, 323, and the first 2 door pro.

Comment

Working...
          X