No announcement yet.

Pro springs on a 323 ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMM lets see the FC brake calipers and hubs can bolt onto a GTR so why couldn't the struts system? last i heard the upper stut mount was different. visually besides the coil spring. who knows...

DUDE as far as the rear mounts go... you are the **** thanks for finding those... i'll be adding those onto my car soon too... its a bit steep in price but what the hell... i guess that would make me one of the only ones with them then eh??? LOL oh well.... so who do we go to when we want to order those rear mounts?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

well, theyre special order, and from what i gather theres a cusco office or somethin out in cali, but there also a cusco warehouse here in illinois. www.napsusa.com

or u can go to www.centralillinoisimports.org and register and send a pm or email to the user "b18b1ek." he worls at the cusco place and actually spent 3 weeks in the homeland training to identify/sell/install cusco ****.
      "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
      - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
        I was told that they were modified FC coilovers... ???? i never looked at the fc strut assembly very closely so I wouldn't know where that stands on the bullsh*t level. But that would explain why they wouldn't have the stock cusco springs on them.
        tried replyin earlier but my damn net went down... ****ty-ass modem... anywayz. i have a buddy here in central illinois whos swappin an ls1 into his fc, so ill either get him to take pics or go take a look myself and see exactly what the differences between the two would be.
        - Chick McGee

Comment

Yeah, I my friend just got coilovers for his fc so I cam going to pick up the stock strut assembly this week (I dont expect this to fit, because the spring hats are prolly WAY to wide, but with 3.5 coils on most coilovers, it may fit). And if the only thing that is decidedly different is the top mount, we could just adapt camber plates meant for the bg... If it can work, that would really widen the selection of top-notch aftermarket suspension options.

Comment

indeed...
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
              Yeah, I my friend just got coilovers for his fc so I cam going to pick up the stock strut assembly this week (I dont expect this to fit, because the spring hats are prolly WAY to wide, but with 3.5 coils on most coilovers, it may fit). And if the only thing that is decidedly different is the top mount, we could just adapt camber plates meant for the bg... If it can work, that would really widen the selection of top-notch aftermarket suspension options.
              no ****!!! im all about the jic magic if thats the case!!! :O
              - Chick McGee

Comment

Working...
              X