found it on www.zxtuner.com

i dont know if it is any good but looks like good quality
    it says its for the protege also
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Yeah i saw that a few weeks ago and it sparked my interest as well...
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

too bad it's illegal for SCCA autox...

edit: uhhhhh, it also fits the MX3....?????

maybe they meant, 323....

Comment

damn... it's illegal for SCCA auto-xing?

whyssat?
        Ask me about engine management!

Comment

found this on there page...........is that a G series tranny?
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
            too bad it's illegal for SCCA autox...

edit: uhhhhh, it also fits the MX3....?????

maybe they meant, 323....
            huh? It's illegal only if you want to remain in stock class. That would be perfectly legal in STS, FSP, etc.
            "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
            -93 MR2, 129 ES
            ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
            Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

I say screw stock class, I'm gettin' one.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
              98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
                huh? It's illegal only if you want to remain in stock class. That would be perfectly legal in STS, FSP, etc.
                well, the part i read said no, so i sarched out my rule book and read more...now i'm confused...cause they somewhat contradict thenselves.

STS Authorized Modifications
                14.7 Anti-Sway Bars
                Substitution, addition, or removal of anti-sway bars is permitted. Bushing material, method of attachment and locating points are unrestricted.....

so that part is good (did,'t read that one before. So it seems pretty straight forward...YES you can use it.)

then i read this...which is what i had read before to think it would be illegal.

14.8 Suspension
                B. Suspension bushings may be replaced with bushings of any materials (except metal) as long as they fit in the original location. Offset bushings may be used......

As i understood it, the sway bars are part of the suspension, so thats why i said it was illegal. But then they specify sway bars in the above appendix...

SCCA rules have never been real cut and dry, but i guess this could be legal as per 14.7

Comment

with regard to "suspension bushings", they are including things that aren't already covered by 14.7 and before. Therefore, ANY attachment/bushing/endlink including metal is legal and allowable for swaybars in STS.
                  "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES
                  ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                  Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

doesn't matter to me if it takes me out of stock... I'm stuck in Street Mod anyway.... stupid engine swap
                    Ask me about engine management!

Comment

Working...
                    X