CV joint symptons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CV joint symptons.

If you need a new cv joint does it pop alot when you go around corners. If I do need new cv joints. Should i just go with stock ones or are there better ones out there?

Thank you,

Shane
    1994 Protege - KLDE Swap.

yes you'll hear alot of popping & suchnot.

replace with another one. there aren't upgraded ones available.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Didn't corksport have, some time ago, upgraded driveaxles for drag racing? I seem to remember that. Maybe it broke more transmissions and they dropped them.

Anybody else remember those?
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Just get rebuilt ones. I did and strangely they are a fair bit beefier than the ones i sent away.

Comment

i vaugely remember CS having something of the lines..... im sure a simple phone call to them would give you the answers
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

On my protege I had to change cv joints 5 times because the refurbished ones kept clicking. I strongly would not recommend cardon parts. The store owner and the company customer service blamed it on my car. But when I perched from another company I never had a problem.

Comment

yes cardone sucks replaced axles 3 months after installing them last time

Comment

Working...
              X