Ok, Nobody yell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
    I was seriously thinking about importing astina GT spindles and hubs. The FD calipers fit on them IIRC. It was going to end up costing ~2k to get them from australia. I didn't trust the guy completely with 2k of my easy earned money so i didn't get them. I never contacted my Dealer source to see if they can get them. Its possible they can
    Not Rupe was it?
    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
      "easy earned money"?? what are you, a male prostitute? i suppose laying on your stomach all day long with your ass in the air isnt so tough....
      LOL but really we should try and find a good junk yard mod for us in the USA.

Maybe when I'm done with my engine and tranny I'll spend some hours in a junk yard looking...

Comment

$2,000 for a pair of knuckles? that seems oftly steep
        In the Garage
        Black 93 MX-3 GS
        Bp powered
        GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
        MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

get me rear 5lug hub/bearings from mazda or @ least a part number & i'll be happy im going to gladly convert to the mx6 spindles & bigger axels
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Hey, I'm back, gone for a while due to baby related emergencies. It looked to me like you could take the entire rear hub/spindle/rotor assembly from a mid 90's mx6 and bolt it onto the lower control arm/trailing arms/struts on the rear. Am I wrong here? Also, looking around, mazda millenia front rotors and 2 piston calipers, possibility? Been tossed around on the probe/mx6 forums. Also, with this 5 lug conversion, Mitsu 3000gt vr4 front rotors with the millenia calipers. 12.2 inch front rotors. Would put my EGT on her nose!!

Comment

when you could just go ahead & get astina v6 rear 5 lug hub/bearing combo's why go through the hassle of putting mx6 parts in the back?
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
              X