if people ever need new oem struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if people ever need new oem struts

i stumbled across some very cheap KYB's, so i figured id bring it to every ones attention if they ever need to replace struts this might be the cheapest way. Fronts are 49$ a piece, backs are under 45$

I'm going to call & order some today, has any one ever purchased anything from Partstrain i should be aware of before i call?

http://www2.partstrain.com/store/ind...ts&No=0&Npp=15

normal price is normal. These are usually under 200 for a set. I got mine for 160 iirc
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

no way? all my local parts stores were quoting me 70+ per :/

Comment

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 200+ for a set up here

Comment

That is cheaper than what I paid BUT when 1 blows I can go local and get another for free. Lifetime warranty though the store and not having to mail them back=worth the extra 70 bones
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I got my kyb from shock warehouse.com. At the time they were cheaper there.

Then a few mounts later I got an email from them that the made a brakepadewarehouse.com site and are offering 10% off. I'm in not need of new pads or shoes but if any one is interested send me a private massage and I'll send you the coupon code.
            Last edited by ivan15; 05-20-2009, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X