No announcement yet.

strut ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SR's are junk from every perspective i can offer. you just don't listen do ya frog get GR2's
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

what are sr's?
      are they the Tokico black ones? thats what i ran b4

Originally posted by minnesotapj
      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

ill probly go with the gr2's

just want opinions

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

remove the probably & just get em
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
            SR's are junk from every perspective i can offer. you just don't listen do ya frog get GR2's
            And what is your reasoning here?
            Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

side note I had a s/r break in the rear left of my car last week after just 2 years of use
              changed it to the kyb, stiffer

Comment

I got KYBs GR2 and they have taken a lot of abuse. 3 years later and I'm still rocking them

Comment

Struts

While the KYB Outlet site shows different front struts for the ZX2 and SE, the rears are the same for these two models. All of these numbers are different than those listed for the Protege. Which choice is best when they are to be used with lowering springs?

Comment

well the ZX2 s/r front struts are shorter, so the KYB front struts may be shorter as well, which would be more optimal compared to a longer strut, that way it has more clearance in the shock housing before it bottoms out.

Protege is different due to the top diameter of the strut rod, the 97+ ZX2 and SE are thicker, and use a different bearing (larger ID).

Hope this helps
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

^ i thought the same thing until i replaced mine and it was the same ID

Comment

Working...
                      X