ZOMFG!!! early morning thought...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZOMFG!!! early morning thought...

my last BG got rear-ended a couple months back, by a third gen pro (BJ?), and the other day i drove past it by a coincidence, not having ever seen it and the damage to it before. (my room mate was driving my car when it got hit) anyways, my current 323 (its a '90) needs new struts all the way around, and im wondering what the likelihood of the 3rd gen pro struts being interchangeable with mine is...

if they are i bet i could go buy that pro for dirt cheap and get a new suspension on my car, an that would be awesome. :D
    loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
    73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
    sigpic

Not sure that anyone has tried. There is a possibility but unless you go out and try I doubt you'll get an answer.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

if nothing else for parts use
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

go for it doubt it's cost you too much, if anything just will waste some time if it doesn't work of course compare them before installing, but i say try it if you have the resources and then post on here how it went more info is always good
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

ya sounds like im just gonna have to go for it... i bet if nothing else somebody on here could use the parts, right?
          loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
          73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X