Do BP Harnesses come with 2 plugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do BP Harnesses come with 2 plugs?

Ok Guyz, I'm looking for a temporary distributor until I get mine from marcio. While doing the swap, we noticed the wire harness did not come with a one plug adaptor. It came with a 2 plug adaptor. Is that normal? I was under the impression that it was a one plug adaptor. I know I can use the Z5 distributor but trying to find a california disty in this area is harder than I expected. I'm going to have to purchase it from California . I'm just wondering because I'm trying to get my car on the road as fast as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

I have a Californian Z5 distributor. Would that work for you?

Comment

uhm call me a moron cause I have no idea. WTF mate.

oooooh pretty pictures!
      proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

YES. how much are you gonna sell it for? I need something temporary. I have to figure out which exactly is the negative and positive wire on the internal coil of that disty. I can't read the wire diagram Edwin posted but I'm going to see if if my friend knows how to read it. Anyways how much you selling it for and where exxactly do you live?

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

I tried to send you my addy through PM and it says you can't accept anymore PM's cause you have reached your quota.

Comment

Sorry about that. Try again.

Comment

Working...
              X