fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strutman
    so what year is the first gen rx7 fuel pump? what years does this cover so i know wtf to order. nobody will tell me.
    I cant believe people are being this patient with you, quit trying to be such a spoon fed bitch

If you read the thread references 95pro listed for you REPEATEDLY it will direct you to the ****ing MODEL NUMBER

Look up RX7 fuel pumps on ebay and find the generation that uses the same model number... if thats too complicated sell your car and take the bus.

Comment

i do not use ebay and don't want to buy the wrong thing. how hard is it to say what year rx7 the pump was for? god damn.

Comment

isnt the model / part number a LOT better than the year of the car?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
        Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

fuel pump found. sorry i was looking for a hand out, i just thought it would suck to spend a hundred bucks and end up with the wrong pump. i think i got it tho.

Comment

Working...
          X