Comments on Turbo Diesel Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments on Turbo Diesel Engine

a lot have been said about what engines would fit our pro's but i've never heard anybody of talking about the turbo diesel. i was wondering about it since there are companies here in the US that can import even the JDM Z5 so why not the turbo diesel one?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Why would you want to do that?

Modifications on a diesel are quite limited, compared to a turbo gasoline engine...

You could probably come up with some crazy intake, larger turbo, intercooler and a pipe exhaust all the way... thats about it...
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

i am not really into modifications. just wanted to see what other options are out there.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
        i am not really into modifications. just wanted to see what other options are out there.
        Oh.. ok... i dont know which mazda`s have diesel engines on your market...

Here, in europe, i think swapping a 2.0 diesel from mazda 6 would be possible, altough its quite a heavy engine
        One day you are born,
        The next big milestone
        you discover go zoom-zoom
        you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Working...
        X