This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a second opinion!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this look like the harness from a 97-98 BP MTX? It is in a J/Y and they can not identify the engine type. It has been cut at the firewall but if that is all i will make it work with my z5 ecu clips.(re-wire the clips). I am thinking that this is from a BP engine. There is no part # and no VIN #. I think I am going to ask for a few more pics of the clips so I can match them to a wire diagram I have.

sorry but I had to post them on my cardomain page that way I had a link to post them here. The link in my email would not work.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

martin would be your best bet.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

how can they not identify the engine?
      It might be a bp harness becaues of the 2 adtional plugs coming out of the fuel rail.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by 98b/w pro
        how can they not identify the engine?
        It might be a bp harness becaues of the 2 adtional plugs coming out of the fuel rail.

You are not going to believe what they are trying to charge for this harness that has been cut at the firewall. 225.00 It does not even work! I need to spend half a day soldering and splicing my ecu clips on. This project is getting to my last nerve:microwave
        Last edited by wheresthericego; 07-31-2006, 11:49 AM.
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

try going to craigslist.com and look for neighboring states for 97 or 98 ES that are dirt cheap. you are bound to find one.

i am in the process of buying a $100 95 ES in michigan. i just hope its not too late cuz i have not heard from the seller but it is certainly worth a shot.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
          Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

that craigslist website is so complicated to use.

Comment

Working...
            X