Idling trouble Help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idling trouble Help me!!!

Hey guys wassup, i just joined not a couple hours ago. i have been to a whole lot of shops already but none of them could solve my idling problems. I just finished browsing through the forum and found some members who had the same problems. Unfortunately i have done most of the suggestions that the other members have made.

I have cleaned the throttle body, checked the intake manifold adjusted the timing again and again, gone through a number of spark plug changes because for some unknown reason 1 week and it would turn black as if someone burned it. I even went to the trouble of changing the "servo kit" which was very expensive.

SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!

Check the distributor cap, rotor, spark plug wires. As far as the spark plugs go, here is a website that has pictures of different issues with the spark plugs. Might help to narrow the problem down a bit. Not knowing exactly what the idle issues you have are, i know that manual trans is supposed to idle between 250 and 500 rpm. Mine bounces around sometimes, but usually levels out just below 500.

Website
    sigpic

Comment

did you get your idle trouble fixed yet?

Comment

Working...
      X