Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corners bulbs

i got clear corners on my 2nd gen
    i want to put brither bulbs in it (not orange one)
    any sugestion??
    case the stock one are mutch yellowish then my headlight

There shouold be a clear ones for it. Never thought of putting a clear on on mine.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

It can be done but I'm not sure what bulbs they are.

Check your local laws however because I'm pretty sure in Ontario and many American states you're not allowed to change the bulb color. Clear corners are OK just as long as the bulb remains amber...
      1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

same in illinois. ok to have clear lenses but once you turn them on they should be of the right color.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
        Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Sylvania makes blue bulbs that light up amber.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
            Sylvania makes blue bulbs that light up amber.
            what u meen???

Option A) when my car is running and no turn signal is on the light is blue and when i put my turn signal on it came orange right??

Option B) the bulbs always light orange but when all my light are off it look blue or i think i saw it more like silver ??

Comment

I have them. Here's what they look like when they're OFF.

When they're ON they're amber.

Comment

(a couple of posts were deleted, stay on topic people!) lol

Comment

what i want is bulbs that has only 1 intensity (always very bright and when i put my turn signal on the light goes on and off) because i always drive my car with the light ON

i think maybe a bulbs with LED can be the solution but i dont no if this kind of bubls exist??

also, i can maybe put a headlight bulbs with is soket in the place of the stokc one??

Comment

Sorry, can't help you with that.

Comment

go to canadian tire they can order you PIAA marker/turnsignal bulbs that will match "ricer blue" headlights. may not be legal... as they will still light up the bright white instead of amber. i did this for my protege before i modded my corner lights... but i have a 96 so the corner lights are not the turnsignals.. also these lights to order are going to be a bit pricey like $30ish a pair i cashed in crappy tire money for mine

Comment

i got blue corner light bulbs...they light up clear tho.
                        cops dont care about it really

CarDomain

Comment

LED bulbs for side lights are the way to go I say. Usually outlast the life of the car. I have 6 head LED for my side lights and rear number plate, lights up super white blue tinted, kinda rice styles i s'pose, though I could get 6 head LED amber too.
                          Andrew
                          1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
                          My Familia

Comment

Working...
                          X