Another JDM sideskirt option...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another JDM sideskirt option...

I’ve been searching through some Japanese Lantis sites of late and came across a new option for sideskirts that may look good on a Protégé. Actually, I think I like them better than the MazdaSpeeds. The link to the site I noticed them on is Japanese site (might need language pack)

Now to see some pics, first click on “My Lantis” along the top.
    Then scroll down and click on the link with “DIY” in it.
    Now check out the link with the silver MazdaSpeed skirts and the last link at the bottom.

The bottom link shows the “Yours Sports” sideskirts that I think are sexy as hell. What does everyone think? (http://www.ab-sports.com/yscc/)

Ps: If you go through all the links on the first site, you’ll come across some more cool parts that would fit our cars too. I love that Cusco front strut tower bar!!!

Pps: Damn the Japanese and their tiny little pics!
    Last edited by Shaun32390; 12-17-2005, 03:43 AM.
    1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

i think ive seen that in like some aftermarket store. Kinda look familiar..But thats nice find it it will fit our car and can be shipped here.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Nice find indeed. I like the mazdaspeed skirts better though.

Comment

i think the 03 speed or p5 can fit too with a bit modification.

Comment

Ouch. Those side skirts cost ~$600.

サイドエアスカートセット ¥71,400

Comment

Intruder at least you got 2 pieces..lol..the ms wings used to cost 750 bucks from corksport..lol

Comment

Thanks guys!
              You know what I've noticed, there seem to be more enthusiast sites dedicated to the Lantis (rightfully so since it's the sport model) and the Neo than there are for the familia? Maybe I just havn't clicked on the right things yet! LOL.

I really wish I could understand what the hell they are saying on some of these sites and that they would use bigger pictures damn it!

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

You can use babelfish to translate some of the text to get an idea of what they're talking about. You probably know that already.

Comment

Yeah most of it makes very little sense after translation. But it's great for finding brand names!

Much more to come...

Comment

Working...
                  X