This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cf side mirrors

i saw these on ebay and i am planning to look at a 3rd gen and compare the mount and plastic but i was wondering if these would fit it says so but it is a foreign seller who does not speak english

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CARBON-M3-MIRROR-...QQcmdZViewItem
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

those are for 3rd gens. modding is needed.
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by 95pro
      those are for 3rd gens. modding is needed.
      what modding is required. i have not had a chance to look at a 3rd gen?
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Actually I have done some research and havent found any modding needed....cause there is a second gen here with them and he said they bolted right in.....
        MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

ya i have a pair like those i didnt put them on yet cuz am waiting to paint my car first but they should go right on

Comment

They are some sweet mirrors and im gonna buy me some soon...
            MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Let us know how they go on

Comment

Working...
              X