Lighting help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighting help

Hey, I just got my 96 mazda protege, my first car and I was wondering where some of you got your clear lighting. I hate the orange but have been searching since I got the car to replace tailights, headlighs, front bumer lights and side lights. Can anyone help.

The tail lights with the white instead of the orange are from japanese, taiwanese or filipino market Protegé. Occasionally they will show up for sale on Ebay. The white centre boot garnish can easily be obtained from a facelift 97-98 Protegé.
    Andrew
    1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
    My Familia

Comment

What he said.
      + clear corner lights can be found on eBay (replica) or through random private sales (JDM).
      er..does that apply to zenki models?

Anyhoo, front bumper lights are a DIY as far as people seem to know.

Comment

go to beetle_orange for you jdm tails trusted seller and fast shipper wont be disappointed and that is if he is still selling em!

Comment

Hey soccom it looks like you have the smoked out covers on your car, I was going to get them but didnt know if it would reduce the strength of the light. How are they?

Comment

lol theyre not smoked covers i bought a clear euro pos from ebay then sprayed like 10 coats on it of the nite shades, if u cant tell i also sprayed the plastic reflectors on the side of my rear bumper. well if u dont like em u can just buy another set from ebay theyre really cheap and it makes ur car unique lastly i didnt spray the headlight just the corners.

http://www.autocarparts.com/part/1291/0/ 12.99$ for the paint and bout 30$ for the corners at ebay

Comment

Ya, where did you get the paint. Is it anything special, and I think it looks sweet. My car is black so I was going to black it out but dont know what to use

Comment

You can get Niteshades or an equivalent at just about any PepBoys/AutoZone/car parts store

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard
                  You can get Niteshades or an equivalent at just about any PepBoys/AutoZone/car parts store
                  The nightshades has been discontinued at autozone...the only place i can find it is randomly on ebay....if any of you guys autozone has them buy me a can and ill send the money i just cant find this and it sux...
                  MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Working...
                  X