SS MP3 on 2egen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS MP3 on 2egen

That's my xmas gift. It's the short shifter of the MP3.

pics

JiM

-Protegé 1997 SE clear corner + JDM tail light + strut bar + sway bar + mags
    -Mercury Meteor 1963 351 pc 425 HP + 150 HP shot of NOS<----my REAL car !! :smileydead:

hell yeah. very nice. and from where did you acquire this?
    1998 Protege ES

Comment

a guy on another forum..www.clubprotegequebec.com..I'm from quebec city so ...

-Mercury Meteor 1963 351 pc 425 HP + 150 HP shot of NOS<----my REAL car !! :smileydead:

Comment

nice nice.
        1998 Protege ES

Comment

oh and your taillights. where does everyone get the jdm tailights?
          1998 Protege ES

Comment

Pigeon at iMazda.

Looks good Jim! How does it feel?

Comment

it feel good !! i like it !! it cost me 75 $ ..shifter, boot and knob
              sorry if i don't elaborate
              my english is so poor ....

Comment

What strut bar do you have.
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                Originally posted by HopelessCow
                there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

ractive strut bar in front

Comment

i've seen a mazdaspeed strut bar.. any clue where to get it?

Comment

Japan or the Phillipines - you'd have to try and catch on at the Yahoo! Auctions or contact someone over there.

Comment

how hard was it to install the short shifter?
                        sigpic

Comment

NIce shifter. It looks like it came with the car. Wish my 2gen is stick so I can use my carbon fiber MS knob.

The MS strutbar is so hard to find and when you find it it cost a fortune. I was gonna buy before but they turned it down in the airpost so I returned it. WIsh I kept it so I can just only have it shipped here.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

looks good what was u tryin to install with the red wire

Comment

the red wire is for the amp of my sub lol
                              you're not suppose to see it..
                              it was install under the plastic

Comment

Working...
                              X