Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior photos & custom work

Guys & Gals,
    I'd love to see some photos of any interior custom work that you've done on your "Pride n Joy".
    I see lots of exterior work, but not much "inside stuff". Give us Newbees to the Protege world some ideas to make our rides appeal to the opposite sex!
    1996 DX with Spectre 3" Cold Air Intake, 15" Black Wheels w/machined Lip on Low Profile tires, Floating Hood w/chrome pins, Nose Bra, Ceramic Brakes, Seat heater kit

its sad to modify a car to try and get chicks.

The chick you will get will be vapid. And it wont be a real relationship.
    modding a car just in an attemt to get road head is pathetic.

Also the same girls your "attracting" will leave as soon as a better guy comes along.

Then again I have a completly black interior with racing seats. So who am I to judge.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

My post about "gettin chicks" was just a joke. I was actually speaking of a car my wife wouldn't mind riding in. I've been married for many many years. Over 20 years to be exact. I have a Mercedes convertible if I really need a chick magnet.
      Let's not take ourselves to seriously. I do want to see some nice custom work. Thanks
      1996 DX with Spectre 3" Cold Air Intake, 15" Black Wheels w/machined Lip on Low Profile tires, Floating Hood w/chrome pins, Nose Bra, Ceramic Brakes, Seat heater kit

Comment

To start I'd swap the tan/brown interior you "probaly" have for the grey interior. It looks 100x better.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

That's a good idea. I do have the tan w/black trim thing going on.
          I can't believe how much $$ people put into these cars. I got mine for a song and dance when I worked at a dealership. But there is still a limit to how much money should be spent (sank) on one of these cars.
          I will never spend more than I can get out of it if I was forced to sell it. As an ex-car salesman, I know you can never get what you think its worth!

Comment

for me, i never think about the resale value or what im gonna get out of it moneywise in the future.... anyways u can go to a upholstery store and get some nice seat covers for it.. pics 2mrw with me seats

Comment

find a upull with a full interiord pro and you should be able to walk with everything for $100.

And if your not planning on selling the car its not money lost.

And yes you will end up owning alot of cars if you dont sell them.

I know. I own 5.
              Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

I look for the most "BANG for the BUCK". I'm going to smoke out the tail lights this weekend. I gave it the "poor mans powder coat" on the rims last week. I know that a nose bra is not cool these days, but it hides a multitude of sin (front end damage by the previous owner-she could not drive).
                I will check out the upholstery shop this winter. (off season..I hope.
                I will post a before and after photo as soon as I cut the size of my photos. They are all over 600 kb.

The engine has over 140,000 miles on it. I would hate to spend a grip of loot and the damn thing takes a crap on ya!
                Last edited by J Cotton; 10-05-2007, 09:40 PM. Reason: add more infomation.

Comment

If properly maintained, you have many more miles to go.

I have 273,3xx kms on my original 1.5L 5spd drivetrain and it still runs like a champ. Only problem is a ticking valvetrain, but I haven't been as prompt as I should have with the oil changes.

Comment

Working...
                  X