3rd Gen Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Gen Steering Wheel

Does anyone Know if the 3rd gen steering wheel would fit a 2nd or 1st gen mazda? Thanks in advance.

what kind of 1st/2nd gen mazda. lol.

yes. it should. pretty much any mazda wheel will fit any other mazda. hell, my friend scott just put a 02 millenia S wheel on his protege. lol
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

I have a '98 DX and would like to change the wheel and my uncle was interested in the idea too for his '92 LX. After posting this thread I seen a 1st gen lx with a '03 MSP wheel so I know it would fit. Just more interested if its a direct fit and what is needed for the airbag to work also. Thanks for the insight!

Comment

make sure u disconnect the battery when u do this; and if your stock one has an airbag you should be good to go if you hook up the new one properly
        | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Yes.

Comment

in the 92 you don't want to hook anything up to that air bag!
            2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
            1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

i just know the steering wheels bolt up. ive never installed one in a car new enough to have an airbag. and usually rip out the airbags on the newer wheels when i install them on the older mazda's.
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

Working...
              X