Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

Ok i have a cone filter on the end of my intake hose and i just took it off and cleaned it out and put it on an dnow when i start the car it is rough and dies. whats up with that?
    **SOLD**
    Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

What did you clean it with? If it was cleaner did you let it dry out before puting it back on? Did you unplug the mass air flow to take it apart? If so make sure its plugged back up or even try cleaning the mass air flow out with carb cleaner.

I mean im not sure what was taken apart but just check to see that it is all put back together right and check for loose connectors on the tube or even a vaccum leak it could even be.
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

ok everything is good, i think that it wasnt dry enough when i tryed 2 start it but i let it sit for a bit and now its all good, and more high-end power, not much though, lol
      **SOLD**
      Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

cool you got if fixed patrick...that was my first guess...did you use cleaner or what?
        MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 95Protege View Post
          cool you got if fixed patrick...that was my first guess...did you use cleaner or what?
          yea i just used K&N cleaner that a friend lent me.
          **SOLD**
          Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

cool man its about time to clean mine....i clean it about every 3k or so...i know i dont have to but i do...
            MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Working...
            X