96 Bucking after low coolent..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

96 Bucking after low coolent..

hey again, i have yet another problem, leaving my car not starting in the morning to the side... ook, i have a hairline crack in my radiator and i had some waterweld on it so it don't leak, but i guess it started leaking and my heat got cold, so i stopped and added coolant and it go warm again and didn't leak as much because i put more waterweld on it till i get a new radiator. Now when i was driving home i would go to accelerate and it barely went anywhere even if i gave it alot of gas then it would juss jerk me back and start going like nothing happen. it would do this in each gear and not all the time.. no cel light on either? i dont wana get rid of this car either so that's why im on this site trying to figure this out cuz im literally the only one in my town who has one of these cars, not even junk yards have them!

Is the rubber hose between the maf and throttle body cracked in the bellows?
    If not you may have a fuel pressure/volume problem.
    In the other thread you said you replaced the MAF,was it new or used?