Imortant Info On All Proteges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imortant Info On All Proteges

i got fake chrome hubcaps for my protege and i was high wen i got them o yea i love cars baby!

Untill your so high you get chrome spinner hubcaps, your just not high enough.

Comment

this guy needs to be banned, i've been banned before for less than that!

Comment

This guy minght as well post this :
        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

/me expells a moderate laugh... Ha Ha!

Funny scale:
          1-|-|-O-|-|-|-|-|-10

LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
          Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
          WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
          Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
          REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
          Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
          Paypal Verified

Comment

sorry people my girlfriend wrote that

Comment

was once so high that i got that electric turbo/super**** off ebay....man let me tell you that thing ****ing sucks doesnt work. (youd think i would know this to begin with but as i said i was high.) makes a good hairdryer tho.
              mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

lol, all i can say is wow

Comment

love the turbo/supershift....
                  LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
                  Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
                  WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
                  Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
                  REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
                  Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
                  Paypal Verified

Comment

Mark I remember when you did that. I also remember you being pissed that it didnt work. And wanting you money back. Which the guy wouldnt give you because when the thing wouldnt work you threw it against a wall.

Comment

Working...
                    X