cheap headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap headers

i was looking on protege garage and they have a set of 4-1 steel headers for $240 , i was wondering if anyones got any info on the quality or anything about them .i got a 01 lx 2.0

if theyre the the obx headers i wouldnt buy em. i havent heard good things. mainly alot of fitment and poor weld issues.
    What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

I bought a Tusdo header off ebay and got it installed... Its fit well and made my car louder.. the hp was noticable but it threw a CEL but i'm about to fix that. All headers throw a CEL.
      Eating up Civics spitting out Focuses
      SR Motorsport Full Pully kit
      SR Motorsports adjustable cam gears
      Mazdaspeed intake/exhaust performance cams
      Dynoed Tuned
      InJen CIA
      Tsudo Header
      Custom Exhaust piping
      Pilot "hummer" muffler
      Magnaflow Highflow cat
      Brembo cross drilled/sloted rotors
      Raven brake pads
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/719941

Comment

not true. thunder headers do not.
        LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
        Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
        WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
        Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
        REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
        Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
        Paypal Verified

Comment

Whats the link for thunder headers ?
          c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

go to msprotege.com and contact Protephile. He's the only U.S. contact to sell the headers
            LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
            Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
            WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
            Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
            REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
            Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
            Paypal Verified

Comment

What's the fix for the CEL? I'm assuming that the CEL is thrown by the removal of the pre-catalytic conver right? Does anyone sell one of those 'rigged" rear o2 sensor deals that tells the ecu everything's fine?
              Check out my 4WD Compact Car thread.

Comment

Working...
              X