is it just me....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it just me....?

is it just me, or do you visit the site occasionally just to see if any new breakthroughs in technology can gain us more horsepower for free or cheap?

is it just me, or do all noobs come in and ask the exact same question with the exact same wording?

go head, post your is it just me's.... you know you want to.... btw i'm looking for a silver dash plate for my protege if anyone has to sell or trade.
    LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
    Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
    WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
    Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
    REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
    Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
    Paypal Verified

i carry the dash plate you need new, did you want one with the faux-CF sides?

ProtegeGarage.com - Over 525 parts shipped WORLDWIDE for your Mazda Protege, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 and Mazda RX-8
    email :: Ken@mazda3online.com
    Phone :: (847) 223-6890
    Cell Phone :: (847) 736-1635

We Accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check and Money Order

CLICK HERE FOR BG CHASSIS CARBON FIBER HOODS

Comment

no, i need all silver. i searched your site and all i could find was the cf kit... can you post link?
      LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
      Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
      WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
      Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
      REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
      Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
      Paypal Verified

Comment

is it just me, or does every type of web forums the "experts" think "noob" with low post think they know nothing about cars

Comment

^^^ I agree with you... I first started posting here a couple months ago, even though I've known about the site for years. People here think I'm a newb cuz I've asked a few questions about 3rd gens...

but the truth is, I've been working on BG chassis for the past 10 years and know every single part of the the BG intimately, along with turbo theory and fuel injection theory and everything you need to know that revolves around these engines..

first question I ask here is if someone has a pdf mazda repair manual. I get laughed at that I'll never find that on the net and stuff...

a week later I find the said manual in pdf format on the net... would you imagine that! they're all out there. it's a question of finding them.

Comment

Working...
          X