Replacing Protege Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing Protege Badge

Okay, i want to remove the protege badge from the rear of my car but i see that it actually goes through the trunk rather than just being a decal. Are there any JDM badges that will go in the existing holes.
    2005 Velocity Red RX8 GT 6 Speed
    My second 88' CRX HF Hybrid , gutted, mildly Built B16A + many extras.

just shave it, theres a thread somewhere about shaving emblems...you can do it and have it painted for 50 or 60 bucks. Bye the way, i just threw out a d16z6 that i was too lazy to rebuild. Should have popped up earlier, you could have had a free engine.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Corksport.com has a Familia badge.

EDIT: I have a Familia badge for sale.
      Last edited by McCorkle; 08-27-2004, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yeah but dont the badges cost just as much as shaving the holes...i guess the question was where could you find jdm badges though, so my bad.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It's only 10 bucks or so from Corksport.com
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

ahh

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah it is one of the best cheapest mods you can make. With the Familia badge they both match. Unlike where the Protege badge has a square behind the lettering.

Comment

if he doesnt want it ill take the familia badge greg ...

Comment

Well if he doesnt want it greg i'll take it along with that wiring you got :D
                    Visit My Garage

Comment

Guys I posted up everything I have in my for sale thread. Start making your claims now.

Comment

sweet I made it there post-hast!
                        Visit My Garage

Comment

Don't shave em. just paint them black
                          sigpic
                          1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
                          1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
                          2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                            just shave it, theres a thread somewhere about shaving emblems...you can do it and have it painted for 50 or 60 bucks.
                            Don't know where you're going... you'd have to paint the whole trunk lid, not just the hole. The place I went quoted me about $300 to weld the holes shut, sand them even, and repaint the lid. If you can do any part of it yourself it'd be a lot cheaper, but still...

Comment

Where your going was trying to **** you too. You dont have to weld ****.(GOOD IDEA BUT YOU DONT HAVE TOO). I think if you look at some of Tweaks how too's you can get a good idea of what else you can do. All you have to do is feather the paint in over the shaved areas and the Clear the whole trunk. I cant remember who it was that shaved there spoiler, maybe dahotprotge, but he had it done for like 100 bucks.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X