Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are good blue headlights to buy??

Whats up guys,

I'm looking on ebay and only see cheap lights. I've heard of nokya, xenon, and piaa...any better than the other. I know piaa always has expensive crap...is it worth it?? Which are the brightest and have a good blue tint to them?? Thanks guys

dave

hey, here ya go, I searched for headlights and found this old thread asking the same question. Ive had all the lights you listed including NAxos, and none of them lasted more than a few months. Go down to about the 5th or 6th post and theres a website listed for you.

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...ght=headlights
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
      hey, here ya go, I searched for headlights and found this old thread asking the same question. Ive had all the lights you listed including NAxos, and none of them lasted more than a few months. Go down to about the 5th or 6th post and theres a website listed for you.

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...ght=headlights

I'm looking at the Piaa Xtreme White bulbs on ebay...54.99....I then looked at the website you told me to look at. I'm not sure if the European lights are legal in the US or not??? Not too fimiliar with the name Osram?? They look promising though!! Good price too.. let me know whats up. thanks.

dave

Comment

Originally posted by fancy
        I'm looking at the Piaa Xtreme White bulbs on ebay...54.99....I then looked at the website you told me to look at. I'm not sure if the European lights are legal in the US or not??? Not too fimiliar with the name Osram?? They look promising though!! Good price too.. let me know whats up. thanks.

dave
        If you go with those "good blue" headlights that TheMan was refering to, your going to be very dissapointed. They dont last long and the output is ****ty. Negatize posted that link and I trust what the man has to say. Name isnt always everything. Sometimes you have to go by word of mouth....Blue headlights are as played out as Altezza style tails...If you do decide to get them however, dont worry about the name because they'll all just last a short time and end up white anyways.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

How many times do we have to have the headlight conversation?

Comment

as many times as it takes to create enough threads pertaining to the issue, to make the search function easier to use

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

North America's Premier Automotive Lighting Consultancy and Supply

Read, learn, understand, comprehend.
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
                as many times as it takes to create enough threads pertaining to the issue, to make the search function easier to use
                fancy violated the First Law of Forumdynamics.

02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

whoops, not a good way to start off fancy... search for ^^his rules of forum dynamics, read them, love them, live by them.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

just make a stickey referning to headlights bulbs. i used the piaa super extreme's and they worked a lot of better than stock. there not really blue but the visbility is a lot better. current i'm running the PIAA Spark Blue's in my car. there more expensive then the regular PIAAs bulbs but they look like beautiful and they have the visibily of the super extreme bulbs
                    sigpic
                    1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
                    1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
                    2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

To paraphrase TheMAN, the only good, blue headlight bulb is a dead, blue headlight bulb.

02 DX Millenium Red
                      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Nokya bulbs and eurodesign bulbs. the eurodesign bulbs are really blue at 8500k and the nokya's are like 6500k i believe. ive had them both and there both really blue and ive been pulled over for both. u can ge them both aff ebay for $20 shipped. id sugest getting starlights, theres awsome, much better then any blue bulbs ive ever had.

Comment

osram owns sylvania, osram silverstars are about the only ones I've heard of that aren't pieces of ****. although theyre really not blue.

Comment

New to the forum. Glad to see you guys have the right ideas on things. Too many people think if the light hurts your eyes more than stock it MUST be brighter! Too bad it's just glare.

I run Sylvania Vision plus bulbs (and a 4300k HID kit) in my bike.
                            Ed H.

02 Protege5
                            00 Honda CBR 929rr
                            84 Kawasaki 750 Turbo

www.cbr929rr.com

Comment

sylvania silverstars is what I have. I got tired of the blue light look plus they died on me very fast. The sylvanias look good and are pretty damn bright.

Comment

Working...
                              X