Body kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body kits

Maybe I'm a moron, but could someone help me find some body kits for a 2000 protege?

Welcome to the forums. Use the search on top for different threads involving kits for the 2000 pro. There are a ton.

Here are a few.

http://www.extremedimensions.com/sho...pe=Body%20Kits

Comment

There are a lot out there and its all what you like and think looks good on your car...I have the Erebuni and am happy with it....Good Luck!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Whats up mazdachic. Long time no hear. Post pics of your car.

Comment

I get pics back tomorrow! then i will post them up!! I have been really busy and getting my car looking good too I decided to hang on to it a little longer!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

they still have the SHOGUN, and BUDDYCLUB kits for the 99-00 proteges. Personally id do the SP20 kit. or the Mazdaspeed bumper...Looks the best,
            www.mazdastuff.com has the p5skirts and MP3/MSP rear lip thats a direct fit for 99+proteges/ P5s.
            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
            Beige 1994 Protege DX
            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

thanks for your help

Comment

Also read the FAQ, it helps a lot: http://web2.airmail.net/theman/protegefaq/
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

check buddy club, it's not horribly curvy. it's elegant and makes great use of right angles.
                  LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
                  Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
                  WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
                  Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
                  REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
                  Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
                  Paypal Verified

Comment

Working...
                  X