Paint code needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint code needed!

Greetings from the BG chassis! I was wondering if someone can tell me the paint code for the Mazdaspeed protege Grey?? I would like to get my 323 painted this colour but need the code! Thank You!
    Fully kitted, Sparco seats, 17 inch AR rims, JDM parts to the MAX, Dropped 2 inchs, 10.1 inch MX3 GS big brake, Custom Copper paint, CF Hood, RESIDENT MAZDA PARTS GUY! I Work For Agincourt Mazda

Titanium Gray Metallic, color code 25G

Comment

Thank you VERY much!!
      Fully kitted, Sparco seats, 17 inch AR rims, JDM parts to the MAX, Dropped 2 inchs, 10.1 inch MX3 GS big brake, Custom Copper paint, CF Hood, RESIDENT MAZDA PARTS GUY! I Work For Agincourt Mazda

Comment

other paint codes are in the FAQ.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

That's where I got this one. Charles said there's another mazdaspeed gray color. Which one is it?

Comment

theres only titanium and sunlight silver in the msp.

Comment

Okay. No problem then.

Comment

AAwwww sunlight silver.....
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Yeah, Sunlight Silver, 22V. That's my 3's color. Sorry, grey and silver I get mixed up a lot.
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

dealership always has the codes for future reference

Comment

Working...
                    X