Hey I need serious help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I need serious help!

I just traded my 2005 mazda b-3000 dual sport v-6 for a 2003 protoge lx, and being used to my sporty truck with tinted windows fog lights ect... I find my protoge fairly boring to look at. I was wondering if anyone knew if the front bumper on the protoge 5 would fit on the lx? and where you would recomend I get one? I'm looking for the cheapest way so even the car scrap yard is an option for me. Anyways If someone could please help me because I'm looking into doing this really soon. Thanks

You would be better off looking in the junk yards. The parts from the dealer are gonna cost well over a grand. And when you do find one in the junk yard take everything off the front : bumper cover , complete front bumper with reinforcement , bumper brackets , lights , light brackets , every thing.
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

yea, most of its diffrent design, but it certainly can be done. you may wanna take a look at the www.protegegarage.com mp3 conversion kit.
      What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

Working...
      X