Eyelids 99-00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyelids 99-00

looking for eyelids for a 2000 protege, hear they can be made with vinyl but anyone actually selling them???

apparantly carfield enterprise sells them. i dont know if i trust them because all the model years on thier site are wrong and they have terrible grammar, but all the same the link is http://www.carfieldenterprise.com/ou...p?seriesID=219
    What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

the model years are wrong for us because he's in asia, and their model years were not the same as ours... the 99-00 here was actually introduced in 98 there.

and I've spoken with people who have ordered from carfield and received exactly what they wanted, no issues.

I've got a few things on my list to buy from them, and I'm not at all worried.

there's another thread about this in this same section, look for it, it can't be far. there are direct links and pics and such of the said eyelids.

Comment

actually, that was a link i started. and it pretty much turned out the same way. i may order them, but i may just have concept21 (local) make them for me, if he does, ill post a few pics and i'm sure he'll take orders
        What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

Better to get fiber glass. Its not so hard. Ill be making a set soon enough for myself. I had ordered a pretty good set, from a GB, but they never sat right I didnt get the look I wanted. So Im making my own.

Beforwarned it takes practice to know what your doing with fiber glass. Ive already made a bumper pics up in a week.

Comment

Working...
          X