I will never help again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never help again....

although this "accident" happened almost 1,5hours ago, i'm still pretty emotional:

some guy from the house i lived in rang at my doorbell and asked me if i could give him a jump start.. well.. i had no good feeling about this but he got what he asked for...
    when he was fnished he just pushed down my hood with force although the metal arm was still holding the hood... i was still sitting inside the car,saw what he did, saw that the rear part of the hood was levered up.
    i yelled at the guy "STOP!!!" but he kept on pushing the hood down, so i rushed out of my car, put him aside and tried to see what happened...

well...
    everything bent.. the arm is wrecked, the metal mount itself (which is welded to the fender) is bent ... hopefully the rear metal mounts are not bent and i couldnt see if he damaged the hood itself (in the small hole where the arm should go in)...

you would not believe how upset i was.. all he could say was "well with my car the hood is closed like that"... he finally realised what he did and got a little nervous telling me that he would pay for it..

depending on what is bent / mashed / scratched this is gonna be the most expensive jump start in the history of cars...

i'm still full of hate towards this guy... this one gave me a hard lesson:
    do not help people if your own costly property is involved,no matter how much they need your help.

i had to tell this because i must get rid of this irrational and vast hate i feel right now.
    Girls on Proteges

You shoulda closed your own hood. Ida never let him close my hood. Don't take that "Im not gonna help anybody ever again" attitude. I remember this one time in high school. My friend and I went to lunch and while we were eating I guess my batttery died. My car needed a jump. I must have asked 5 different people for help before I found someone who would be nice and give us a jump. One guy even said; "Sorry, not today". I wanted to punch him in the face. This other stupid bitch was like; "Yeah. Lemme go get my husband, I live right around the corner." She never came back. Whore. If someone asked me for a jump Id be more than happy to help, but they sure as **** aren't gonna touch my car.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

marc... i did not let him do it.. he just did it without asking me!!! i was totally surprised by this whole action.. one more reason to be really angry.

if he asked me if he should close the hood, i would have said "no" for sure... i'm not letting other ppl do anything on my car except the mechs at my local mazda dealer...
      Girls on Proteges

Comment

Yeah, thats pretty ****ed up. I woulda been pretty pissed off.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

This other stupid bitch was like; "Yeah. Lemme go get my husband, I live right around the corner." She never came back
          i hate when people are like that., one time i was out in syracuse skatebaording with another friend, there where 2 other kids there, and there was like 10 guys that came up to us with knives and one of the skateboarders tried 2 hit one with his board that didnt work, then they ran as did we, got in our cars, saw the one car with the ohter skateboarders up the raod with a flat tire smashed windows and teh drivers arm was all bloody because he got cut badly, so they went 2 go find the police station while me and my friend watched there car, ( actually now that i think about it , it was a 2nd gen protege :D) but anyway , we where trying 2 get help we had one dude stick a gun out at us as he was driving by , ( i think he thought we where talking **** 2 him) and one cop finally stoped and said he would get help and be right back.. and he didnt.., mind u this was a COp that did this... **** that ****

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
            good god... make sure that asshole pays for the ****.... this reminds me of one time my friend just ran into a pole head on at 15 mph on his focus and we opened the hood to check it out.... I started closing the hood and bent the **** out of the hood prop... there was no effort... it felt like those hydraulic hood lift things... but since his car was already ****ed up, he didn't care it happened.... it was dark, I couldn't see ****, and in the midst of the drama, I forgot what I did to lift up the hood
            Its kind of ironic, but I did the same to a Focus also. I was working in Jiffy Lube when I was in high school, and I did the same to the Focus, on my last day at work. my boss was very pissed, and let me go home early. I felt like **** all day long. It really did feel that the Focus hood had shocks to prop the hood. I bent the rod, and dented the hood as well. Oops.
            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

bad news .. the hood is bent .. the edges of the hood and the fender dont really fit anymore at a length of about 40cm... this is rushing towards a 4digit number of euros....
              when i told him he said he had no insurance for something like that..bad luck..so he pays out of his own pocket... merry christmas for us both... what an unhappy year it was.
              Girls on Proteges

Comment

Originally posted by TSTaR
                bad news .. the hood is bent .. the edges of the hood and the fender dont really fit anymore at a length of about 40cm... this is rushing towards a 4digit number of euros....
                when i told him he said he had no insurance for something like that..bad luck..so he pays out of his own pocket... merry christmas for us both... what an unhappy year it was.
                i'd make him buy me a carbon fiber hood
                peace
                dante

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

Same thing happened to my friend when we were buying a crx. We left the hood open because it was his car and he went to close it and just BAM bent the hell out of the hood. Some people are just retarded

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
                    Its kind of ironic, but I did the same to a Focus also. I was working in Jiffy Lube when I was in high school, and I did the same to the Focus, on my last day at work. my boss was very pissed, and let me go home early. I felt like **** all day long. It really did feel that the Focus hood had shocks to prop the hood. I bent the rod, and dented the hood as well. Oops.
                    are the hood props placed back near the hinges?

cause if thats the case, it would be easy to overlook... and the hood would flex when you push it down a bit so it would feel like the hydraulic ones

like, on my car the prop is right infront of my face, so i dont think anyone would be able to make that mistake on my car

Comment

Working...
                    X