MSP probs... help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSP probs... help

i didnt know what section 2 put this .. but my buddy has a MSP and when u get 2 teh end of 2nd gear the car sudden jerks like as if u where downshifting into a wrong gear , it also does it every so often in 1st , anyone have any idea waht this could be????

It is the nature of it design. Us MSP owner should thank Foerd for for that. This problem can be corrected by a FMU, a FMIC/SMIC upgrade, turbo-back exhaust, or large chuncks of bacon. I was told by a local shop ( great with the Weinkles ) that larger injectors would fix the problem, but I've yet to see them work on a MSP.
    Tony
    Intense Performance
    Mazda Club
    of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
    www.responsenegative.com
    www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Is he running stock boost levels? If not does he have a Fuel cut defender? Sounds alot like fuel cut. I experienced it when I was running 10psi. Prompted me to real quick go back to factroy boost until the funds are here to properly build the car.

Comment

Sounds Like A Vacume Or Boost Leak. If He Has Done Anything To The Car As Far As Pipes Or Fmic/smic Upgrades You Should Look At The Couplings Make Sure They Are Tight. U Shouldnt Be Hittin Fuel Cut In Second. Also Is He Gunnin It When This Happens Cause The More You Gun It The More The Engine Tq's So It Could Be A Leak.

Comment

Working...
        X