1998-2000 DX Cluster for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1998-2000 DX Cluster for sale

I have a DX Cluster without tach for sale it will fit a 1999-2000 Protege Sedan. If interesed pm me!! THanks!!
    Last edited by "mazdachic"; 07-19-2004, 07:56 AM.
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Just so you know, it will fit 98-03. I have one too, but I took it apart all the way. Was bored one night and felt like experimenting.

Comment

Thanks for the info Greg!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Someone has got to want this thing its just sittin there lookin at me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
          Someone has got to want this thing its just sittin there lookin at me!!!
          what you want for it and what mileage does it read???

Comment

Working...
          X